Consultation & Appointments
Yes! Our consultations are approximately 30 mins long and are completely free. Your health and wellbeing is important, and we want to use this opportunity to get know one another and make sure we are a good fit to assist you on your journey. If we are not a good fit for you, no problem, we have many contacts around town and can help you navigate a difficult healthcare environment. Schedule a free consultation now!
Our individual sessions typically range from 30 mins to 1 hr. As far as overall recovery, it is impossible to accurately predict, however, we will discuss an overall plan of care and estimated time to achieve your goals. We base this estimate based on your specific issue, how long it has been going on, typical tissue healing times, and your individualized goals.
Our regular hours are as listed below for your convenience. We understand many people work during our regular hours and typically can accommodate for after hours and weekend appointments with advanced notice.
Sat-Sun: By Appointment Only
After Hours: By Appointment Only
Additional Terms & Conditions apply for after hours and weekend appointments.
Insurance & Cost
We do not work for insurance or hospital networks which allows us to deliver the best quality of care for your needs. You can, however, use your out of network insurance coverage to seek reimbursement via what is called a “superbill”. Being private pay, or out of network, gives us the ability to create a treatment plan based entirely on your needs.
We have multiple ways to help alleviate the out-of-pocket financial burden:
- You will have total cost transparency.
- We will create a “superbill”, or invoice, for you to submit to your insurance company to maximize your out of network insurance reimbursement.
- We will NEVER send you a surprise bill.
- All our treatments are one on one with a licensed healthcare professional, and we will design a plan of care based on your individual needs.
- Our rates are often more cost efficient than in-network cash rates applied to your deductible.
- We accept Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Flex Spending Accounts (FSAs), and have CareCredit available. We also, on a case-by-case basis, accept insurance related to motor vehicle accidents, liens, and worker’s compensation.
We are transparent with the cost of all of our services and you will know what you are
paying before we get started. We can go over all of our services and packages along with
available discounts. To see our transparent pricing, download our price guide.
Locations, In-Home & Telehealth
We are conveniently located inside several gyms and studios across Las Vegas. You do NOT need an active membership to be treated at any of these facilities. Here are our current locations:
Ageless Performance Wellness & Recovery
2580 St Rose Pkwy #305, Henderson, NV 89074
Anytime Fitness – S. Rainbow
7537 S Rainbow Blvd #109, Las Vegas, NV 89139
Game Changers Sports
6230 S Decatur Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89118
Legacy Sports Clubhouse
6330 S Pecos Rd ste 108, Las Vegas, NV 89120
Power Yoga + Pilates + Fitness
9330 W Sahara Ave Suite 160, Las Vegas, NV 89117
1922 Rock Springs Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89128
Self Made Training Facility
5959 S Valley View Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89118
Yes! In addition to our many locations, we have mobile staff available to work with you at home, at a park, at work, or anywhere that is safe and convenient for you to be seen. We offer telehealth appointments to deliver services virtually.
Every gym has their own policies regarding outside entities providing services within their facility. We love partnering with gyms, studios, and other health & wellness facilities. If you have a facility that may be open to working with us, please let us know and we will do our best to add it to our growing list of locations in and around Las Vegas.
At its core physical therapy is about teaching our clients how to eliminate pain, improve function, and return to their favorite activities. We can accomplish this virtually with the EXACT SAME process we use for our in-person visits:
- Listening as you tell us about your problem.
- Watching you show us where your problem is and watching how you move with specific activities and positions.
- Listening to your feedback about those movements and if you have any pain or difficulty.
- Talking to you about what we believe is wrong and creating an individualized plan of care.
- Teaching you some simple and practical activities to begin your healing journey and advancing these activities as you improve!
If you are still uncertain if this can work for you, please schedule a free telehealth consultation to test the system and see if this is a good option for you!